General Business Program Goals
The goals of business degree programs are to enhance students’ professional ability, exhibit exemplary moral and ethical behavior and engage them in their own communities. At the completion of this program (undergraduate in 36 months and graduate in 12 months):
- Graduates would be contented with their educational program;
- Employers and industry professionals would be satisfied with the graduates’ professional competence and performance.
- Graduates will apply the concepts of Purpose-Centered Education in their professional endeavors through entrepreneurial and/or intrapreneurial activities and personal development.
- Graduates would have completed program within the stated timeframe established by the Department.
Specific Undergraduate Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate skills and abilities to set realistic personal and professional goals;
- Develop clear, effective reading, writing and presentation skills, and use of technology to solve problems;
- Demonstrate ability to work in groups to achieve organizational goals.
- Show proficiency in obtaining, organizing, analyzing and categorizing information to draw valid conclusions;
- Apply concepts of Purpose-Centered Education in their professional entrepreneurial and/or intrapreneurial activities and personal lives;
- Show the capacity of change within society and to take steps to modify those within capabilities.
- Develop the skills to manage people within global environment.
- Develop the skills to efficiently manage financial resources.
- Develop the ability to integrate the functional areas of business for economic opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to make informed decisions, fulfill professional commitments and meet obligations of community.
The first four learning outcomes (1 – 4) are specific to the Associate of Business (AS) and all of the learning outcomes (1 -10) appropriate to the Bachelor of Business Degree (BBA). These learning outcomes are also mapped to the purpose (semester) academic work and the construction action carried out by students.
Specific Graduate Learning Outcomes
- Master skills to operate effectively in the global environment and develop long term strategies to positively impact organizational and global business environment;
- Master personal and professional skills necessary to lead teams across the value chain;
- Make ethical decisions guided by thoughtfulness, analysis, and compassion.
- Apply Purpose-Centered educational methodology in their professional entrepreneurial and/or intrapreneurial activities and personal lives
- Master skills to engage all relevant parties for business development;