- Voices from the Global Village: Gary Nadeau short film, Pizza Verdi is winning entry in the MCNY 4th Annual Short Film Festival
- Voices from the Global Village: MCNY Annual Short Film Festival Announces Winning Festival Poster and Welcomes JAMBOX Entertainment and The IFC Center as Sponsors
- Voices from the Global Village: Television and Film Executive, Peter Anthony Andrews, to keynote MCNY 4th Annual Short Film Festival April 4 and 5 2013
- Voices from the Global Village: School for Business Alumni hold Inaugural Organizational Meeting of Alumni Network
- Voices from the Global Village: Media Management MBA and Emergency and Disaster Management MPA programs collaborate to host/stream live SMARMIE conference on February 28, to discuss developing “Humanitarian Technologies”
- MCNY School for Business awarded additional specialized accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs; Join us in Celebration December 6
- Voices From the Global Village: Upcoming events and internship opportunities
- RIP Adelaide Smith, MCNY School for Business, Media Management MBA, Class of 2011
- SAVE THE DATE MCNY 4th Annual Short Film Festival April 4 and 5, 2013
- Voices from the Global Village: Oscar® nominated Sam Pollard to speak at MCNY 3rd Annual Short Film Festival April 12, joins filmmakers Danielle Lurie, Parris Moore, and Ritika Hiranandani to speak April 13; sponsors line up to support the Festival.
Media Management Blog
September 22, 2012
MCNY 4th Annual Short Film Festival, April 4 and 5, 2013
Be sure to mark your calendars to Save the Date for the Metropolitan College of New York 4th Annual Short Film Festival scheduled for April 4 and 5, 2013 at Metropolitan College of New York. Come join students as they present the best entries and announce the winning Short Film submission. The annual festival, which grew out of an in-class live case study, is organized and planned by students in the Media Management MBA program, and provides opportunities for experiential learning opportunity for students to engage in practical applications of the theoretical business and media topics learned in class.
Last year’s festival, with a theme of New Faces in Film, featured entries from 7 different countries and was supported by established entertainment industry leaders and corporate and community sponsors. MCNY was proud to welcome award winning filmmakers Danielle Lurie, Parris Moore, Michael Pinckney, financier Ritika Hiranandani and Oscar® nominated filmmaker Samuel Pollard, among the speakers at the 3rd Annual Short Film Festival.
The MCNY Media Management MBA students were also honored to work with Kraft, Essence, Tourism Malaysia, Subway, Lords Bakery as well as MCNY Media Management MBA graduates/entrepreneurs Little Kingdom, Cinematiq, Soi66, Yamerra and the Crosby Collective as sponsors of the festival and in support of the efforts of our students in organizing the festival.
Email this ·
Subscribe to this Feed
Post a Comment »
Posted by MCNY Media Management Blog in 4th Annual MCNY Short Film Festival, Media Management Graduates, Uncategorized, Voices from the Global Village. Post a Comment »
Leave a Reply