Here at The Specialist, we have quick links to every Student Lingo webinar offered through the LEC. Webinars (website + seminar) are innovative and interactive tools to enhance, or help you brush up on, your skills in various areas and subjects. They last 20-30 minutes and are taught by living, breathing professionals who patiently guide you through the topic. The best part? You can take them on any device, at any time.
In this webinar, Effectively Communicating Online, you will learn:
- Differences between an online and face-to-face classroom in terms of reading and writing
- Strategies for writing an effective discussion posting
- Techniques for responding to students and faculty members
- Citation tools for online learning
- Reading strategies for the online environment
To take Effectively Communicating Online, click here. You will be asked to fill out a short form, and the webinar will pop up in another window.