Here at The Specialist, we have quick links to every Student Lingo webinar offered through the LEC. Webinars (website + seminar) are innovative and interactive tools to enhance, or help you brush up on, your skills in various areas and subjects. They last 20-30 minutes and are taught by living, breathing professionals who patiently guide you through the topic. The best part? You can take them on any device, at any time.
In this webinar, Learning Strategies Every Student Should Know, you will learn:
- The difference between studying and learning
- The basics of metacognition
- How to use metacognition when studying
- The study cycle learning strategy
- How this study cycle can help you move to higher learning levels
To take Learning Strategies Every Student Should Know, click here. You will be asked to fill out a short form, and the webinar will pop up in another window.