Here at The Specialist, we have quick links to every Student Lingo webinar offered through the LEC. Webinars (website + seminar) are innovative and interactive tools to enhance, or help you brush up on, your skills in various areas and subjects. They last 20-30 minutes and are taught by living, breathing professionals who patiently guide you through the topic. The best part? You can take them on any device, at any time.
In this webinar, Understanding And Avoiding Plagiarism, you will learn the:
- Definition of plagiarism and what types of information must be cited
- Common student behaviors that lead to plagiarism
- Time management behaviors and organizational behaviors that can help students avoid plagiarizing
- Ways to quote, paraphrase and summarize without plagiarizing
- Citation requirements for common documentation styles
To take Understanding And Avoiding Plagiarism, click here. You will be asked to fill out a short form, and the webinar will pop up in another window.