Don’t just serve the public—become a true leader—with an MPA in Public Affairs and Administration (MPA-PAA) degree from MCNY. In this program, you’ll be challenged to be a problem solver, policy analyst, and an engaged citizen of New York City’s dynamic metropolitan area. The mission of MCNY’s Master of Public Administration program in public affairs and administration is to educate those who are or will be leaders and administrators of public and nonprofit organizations in New York City and its metropolitan area. The program emphasizes the following public service values:
- use knowledge and skill to achieve a purpose in public or nonprofit organizations
- solve problems through Constructive Action
- unite theory and practice; classroom, workplace, and community
- include students, citizens, supervisors, and faculty in the determination of need
- deliver services according to need
This program will allow you to
Let’s Get Started!
MCNY Alumni Find Their Purpose
Join more than 12,000 alumni who have made a positive impact on human services, education, business, and public administration through their Constructive Action projects. Find out how they got their start at MCNY and what they did to solve real-world challenges in their work.