Metropolitan College of New York is proud to be the host of the AEM/CEM Exam offering on August 18, 2018. The exam will be proctored by Professor Chuck Frank, Director, Undergraduate programs in Emergency Management & Business Continuity at Metropolitan College of New York.
August 18, 2018, AEM/CEM Exam, New York, NY
- Location: Metropolitan College of New York, 60 West Street, New York, NY 10006
- AEM/CEM Exam Date/Time: Saturday, August 18, 2018, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- AEM/CEM Certification Application Fee: Certification application fee must be paid prior to sitting for the exam ($395 USD IAEM members; $595 USD non-members). Pay the application fee here.
- PLUS you also must register to sit for the exam. Register online here.
- Proctor: MCNY Professor – Chuck Frank
- Registration Deadline: August 3, 2018
For additional information, please use this link to the IAEM Website.
With an undergraduate or graduate degree in Emergency Management from MCNY, you can be the leader your community trusts in a disaster or emergency. Learn more about our programs: