Metropolitan College of New York is proud to be the host of the AEM/CEM Exam offering on January 20, 2018. The exam will be proctored by Ali Gheith, Director, Emergency and Disaster Management Program, MCNY School for Public Affairs and Administration.
Jan. 20, 2018, AEM/CEM Exam, New York, NY
- Location: Metropolitan College of New York, 60 West Street, New York, NY 10006
- AEM/CEM Exam Date/Time: Saturday, Jan. 20, 2018, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- AEM/CEM Certification Application Fee: Certification application fee must be paid prior to sitting for the exam ($395 USD IAEM members; $595 USD non-members). Pay the application fee here.
- PLUS you also must register to sit for the exam. Register online here.
- Proctor: Ali Gheith, CEM
- Registration Deadline: Jan. 5, 2018
For additional information, please use this link to the IAEM Website.
With an undergraduate or graduate degree in Emergency Management from MCNY, you can be the leader your community trusts in a disaster or emergency. Learn more about our programs: