Aspiring to have a successful career in healthcare administration?
On Wednesday, March, 14th 2018, from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Metropolitan College of New York Manhattan Campus will hold a panel discussion and networking opportunity for students and alumni pursuing a successful career in healthcare. Learn about the opportunities and preparation needed to take your career to the next level!
Here’s who you need to meet…
- Healthcare Panel with industry professionals from:
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NYC Health and Hospitals
- 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East
- Learn about the recruitment and hiring processes, changes, and opportunities within the field
Here’s what you need to know…
Who Should Attend?
- Healthcare Administration majors (undergrad, grad, and alumni)
- Business majors interested in Finance, Human Resources, IT, Administration, etc.
- Those looking to advance in the field
Admission is FREE! Bring a friend but please be sure to RSVP!
Professional attire is a must!
For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org