Metropolitan College of New York (MCNY) is a unique and vibrant learning institution. It is a non-profit, regionally accredited college offering associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, with state-of-the-art campuses in the Financial District of Manhattan and the Hub district of the South Bronx. For over 50 years, MCNY has offered highly motivated learners a well-rounded education that combines applied skills with professional knowledge to effect personal transformational and positive change in workplaces and communities. MCNY enrolls approximately 1,000 students annually into its accelerated degree programs with convenient onsite and remote schedules for added flexibility.
The newly created role of Director of Enrollment Marketing collaborates closely with and supports the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs to advance strategic awareness, branding, and positioning, and to reach enrollment goals for all academic programs at Metropolitan College of New York (MCNY), as well as events and activities hosted by the Office of Admission. The incumbent will lead the development and execution of an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan targeting the prospective student audience for MCNY. This position will have day-to-day responsibility for creating, managing, implementing, and assessing marketing initiatives across multiple digital and print channels and select collateral.
The Director has a comprehensive understanding of multi-channel marketing and integrated communications strategies/campaigns to optimize reach, constituent engagement, and the attainment of student enrollment goals. The Director contributes to the areas of researching, conceptualizing, producing, publishing, and measuring effective traditional and digital marketing and communications and participates in other recruitment and enrollment activities as assigned. The Director is analytical, action-oriented, and data-savvy, and has strong knowledge in marketing analytics as well as enrollment management analytics.
- Manage the enrollment marketing operation to serve all on-campus and online academic degrees and other academic programs.
- Plan, develop, coordinate, and implement marketing strategies and tactics based on the strategic plan and targeted student recruitment markets, competitive positioning, and industry trends.
- Researches competitive markets, demographics, trends, results, and other data related to objectives for recruitment.
- Develop and implement new branding and positioning statements across all enrollment marketing assets including web, print and digital advertising, publications, social platforms and audio/video treatments to ensure consistency and clarity.
- Collaborate on lead generation and lead acquisition marketing plans for academic programs.
- Coordinate with the Director of Admission on the design and production of marketing elements and tactics that support recruitment initiatives for all programs and campuses.
- Organize, manage, and assess all marketing initiatives in collaboration with agency of record. Manage reporting and recommendation process based on ROI of efforts.
- Recommend the appropriate marketing mix for campaigns including placement, positioning, promotion, and public relations.
- Manage and maintain a marketing and operational budget and forecast spending in alignment with fiscal efficiency and best practices.
- Implements uniform branding and editorial standards for all media.
- Oversee all third-party vendor relationships, including the College’s agency of record and several other service providers and freelancers.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of experience in digital and traditional marketing, with a preference for higher education or within an agency.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated success in developing, implementing and measuring impactful enrollment marketing plans.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and client service skills; demonstrated ability and experience working with staff, faculty and administrators across departments.
- Deep understanding and command of trends, technologies and best practices in digital marketing.
- Strong grasp of social media, pay per click (PPC), software platforms and tools as well as of multimedia including video and Podcasting.
- Ability to evaluate digital data and analytics to inform data driven decisions and best practices, using a wide variety of tools and measurements to measure ROI and lead generation success.
- A collaborative leader who fosters a collegial, positive work environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- High level of integrity, quality and entrepreneurial spirit.
Qualified candidates should submit Candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and sample marketing plan (with organizational data redacted) to MCNY Talent or mail to Metropolitan College of New York, Human Resources, 60 West Street, New York, NY 10006.
MCNY is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.