Department Name: Admissions Office
Job Title: Office Assistant
Pay Rate: $10.70/hour
Supervisor: Elizabeth Fuentes- Paredes
- Work from either the reception area and as needed and assigned by supervisor
- Collect and process required documents from prospective students
- Enter student inquiry data into the MCNY student information system database
- Greet visitors and provide them with appropriate paperwork to facilitate purpose of visit
- Answer phone calls, collect and record voice mail messages and process information as required
- Assist in preparations for and be available for MCNY sponsored events
- Assist MCNY in outreach activities to students including making phone calls, sending e-mails and mailings
- Other support and clerical duties as required.
- Fax machine
- An Associate Degree or at least one year of college (24 credits).
- Must be customer service oriented with punctuality in reporting to work being a most important performance measure.
- Must demonstrate computer literacy or the ability to quickly attain computer software knowledge.
- Must pay attention to details and be able to complete tasks as assigned.
- Must be able available to work scheduled evenings and weekends and on short notice when necessary.
Deadline: Ongoing until position is filled
Total Hours per week: 15
Location: Manhattan campus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com