Gehan Shanmuganathan Dhameeth
Adjunct Professor of Economics
DBA, Jones International University (USA-2012) MBA, University of Cardiff (UK-2006) BBA (Marketing), University of Colombo (SL-2003)
Dr.Gehan Dhameeth is a Scholar, Marketing Consultant, Business Mentor, and Full Fellow Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK).
1. Shanmuganathan (2012), "An Investigation on Consideration of Multicultural Perspectives for Brand Management in Multinational Organizations in the United States"- American Society of Business and Behavioral Science - ISSN 1934-0583: p170-178
2. Depoo, T. & Shanmuganathan, G.D. (2013) "Leadership Styles Applied for Global Brand Management of Multinational Organizations in The United States"- Open Journal of Business and Management (OJBM) Paper ID: 1530003 - Vol 01, Number 02, July 2013
3. Gagnon, Deborah A., Moore, Gregory M., & Shanmuganathan, Gehan D. (2014) "Factors Mediating between Employee Strategy Awareness and Commitment to Organizational Success". - Journal of Management and Sustainability (JMS) Vol. 4, No. 4, December 2014 issue. ISSN 1925-4725 (Print)
4. Shanmuganathan, Gehan D. (2014) "Influence of Cultural Factors for Global Brand Management". Journal of Business and Management (JBM), Vol. 3, Issue 4, 2014, 40-47. ISSN 2291-1995
5. Kaempffe, E. & Shanmuganathan, G.D. (2015) "Leadership and Team Performance Relationship: Case Analysis" Scholars Journal of Economics, Business and Management (SJEBM); ISSN 2348-5302 (Online) & ISSN 2348-8875 (Print)- Vol.-2, Issue-1 (Jan, 2015).
6. Dhameeth, G.S. & Constantine, D. (2015) "Producing Ethanol from Switchgrass; A Literature Review on a Business Feasibility" - Journal of Basic and Applied Research International (ISSN: 2395-3438 (Print), 2395-3446 (Online))- Vol.-14, Issue-3 (Nov, 2015).
7. Dhameeth,G.S. (June 2016) "Vine to Wine: An Analysis of Value Construction or Destruction at the Point of Production" - Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences (Volume 03, Issue 02)
8. Dhameeth,G.S. & Yamamoto O.(June 2017) "Relationship Between Millennials And Brand Loyalty: Mediating Brand Loyalty Factors" - Journal of Business Theory and Practice (Volume 05, Issue 03,2017: ISSN 2372-9759)
I. 19th Annual Conference held in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA February 23-26th 2012 organized by American Society of Business and Behavioral Science. Presented the paper on "Study on the Effectiveness of Non-Personal Marketing Communication Strategies of Indigenous Private Sector Commercial Banks in Sri Lanka with Special Reference to the Improvement of Corporate Brand Equity".
II. 15th International Conference held in Berlin, Germany June 20-23rd 2012 organized by American Society of Business and Behavioral Science- "An Investigation on Consideration of Multicultural Perspectives for Global Brand Management in Multinational Consumer Banks Operating in the United States" Conference Proceedings ISSN Number: 1934-0583.
III. 2012 Las Vegas International Academic Conference held in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA between October 15th and October 17th, 2012 on "An Empirical Investigation on Leadership Styles Applied for Global Brand Management of Multinational Organizations in the United States" Conference Proceedings ISSN Number: 1539-8757 (print); 2157-9660.
IV. Session Chair for Business & Economics and Management Track at "2013 Orlando International Academic Conference" held from March 21-23, 2013.
V. International Conference on Business Management and Information Systems/ Volume II (ICBMIS 2013) held at Institute of Management Technology, Dubai (UAE) from November 19-21, 2013. Concept Paper on "A Study on Corporate Strategy Awareness and Employee Commitment for Organizational Success" (Conference Proceedings).
VI. Ninth International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Science held June 11-13, 2014 at the University of British Columbia (UBC), Vancouver, Canada. "A study on the Relationship Between Strategy Awareness and Employee Commitment for Organizational Success (phase one)". Co-Authorship with Gagnon, Deborah A. and Moore, Gregory M.
VII. Jones International University Virtual Research Conference, November 5, 2014. "Influence Of Cultural Factors For Global Brand Management"
VIII. Clute International Business & Education Conferences Program, New York, USA- August 2-6, 2015. "Influence of Cultural Factors for Global Brand Management (revised paper)"
IX. Session Chair for Business Track at the International Symposium on Business and Social Science, December 2-4, 2015, Tokyo, Japan. "Assessing and Modeling Marketing Strategies for Undergraduate Markets in the United States"
X. Session Chair at the International Conference on Research Developments in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Interdisciplinary Studies, January 8-9, 2017, Bali, Indonesia. "Vin to Wine: An Analysis of Value Construction or Destruction at the Point of Production"
XI. Keynote Speaker at International Conference on Research Developments in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Interdisciplinary Studies, January 8-9, 2017, Bali, Indonesia. "Customer Lifetime Value: The Illusion"
XII. Session Chair at the Northeastern Association of Business, Economics, and Technology (NABET) Conference, October 26-27, 2017, State College, Pennsylvania. USA. Presented a paper on "The Millennials: Insights to Brand Behavior for Brand Management Strategies"
XIII. Fifth International MT Conference, December 27-28, 2017, Milan, Italy. Presented a paper on "Modeling Moderating Effects of Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and Referral Value (CRV) on Customer Service of Frontline Employees for Customer and Organizational Satisfaction: A Comparative Analysis"
EDITORIAL MEMBERSHIPS (Reviewer):
* Journal of Brand Management (ISSN: 1350-231X -print version)
ISSN: 1479-1803 (electronic version)
* Journal of Business and Economics (ISSN:2155-7950)
* Business and Management Research (ISSN:1927-6001- Print/ISSN:1927-601X-Online)
* Common Ground Publishing (http://ijm.cgpublisher.com) ISSN: 1833-1874
* Advances in Researches (ISSN:2348-0394)
* Ecoforum Journal (ISSN: 2344 - 2174)
* Journal of Business & Management ISSN: 2291-1995 (Print)/ISSN: 2291-2002 (Online)
* Journal of Basic and Applied Research international
* British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade (ISSN: 2278 - 098X)
* International Society for Development and Sustainability (ID: M141684)
* International Journal of Development and Sustainability ISSN 2186-8662 (ID:M141684)
* British Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science (ISSN: 2231-0851)