Yes, official transcripts (certified and translated to English) are required from each college or university you have attended. In most cases, an external evaluation by a NACES approved agency, such as: WES, ECE or Spantran may be required for Universities in non-English speaking institutions or institutions deemed necessary for evaluation by the Office of Admission.