Student Self Service
MCNY student self service is the fast, simple way for you to print enrollment verification certificates, view your enrollment history and enrollment verifications provided at your request, check on loan deferments sent to your lenders—and more. Ready to get started? Simply log onto selfservice.mcny.edu using your student login and password.
2017 MCNY Commencement Ceremony
When: Saturday, June 10, 2017 Where: Jacob Javits Center (11th Avenue, between 34th and 39th st.) Time: 2:45 PM
2017 MCNY Commencement Week
- Saturday, March 11th, 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday, March 14th, 2pm – 7pm
- Wednesday, March 15th, 2pm – 7pm
- Thursday, March 16th, 2pm – 7pm
- Friday, March 17th, 2pm – 6pm
- Saturday, March 18th, 10am – 5pm
When and Where?
Graduation is scheduled for Saturday, June 10, 2017 at The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, located in Manhattan 11th Avenue between 34th and 39th Streets. Use the entrance at 11th Avenue and 35th Street and arrive no later than 2:45 PM.
Distribution of Caps and Gowns
Students and Faculty will pick up their cap and gown (if they preordered) on Monday June 5th and Tuesday June 6th from 2:00PM – 7:00PM at 60 West St, New York, NY 10006. Graduation tickets will also be available at this time. Cap and gown payment must be by cash or money order at the time they are ordered. Costs are:
- Associate degree candidates – $35.00
- Bachelor’s degree candidates – $40.00
- Master’s degree candidates – $42.00
You must obtain your caps and gowns on these days, as non are available at Commencement. Without them you will not be able to participate.
Each Candidate will receive one (1) ticket for him/herself and four (4) admission tickets for guests. No additional tickets are available. Tickets will be distributed to you at the time of cap and gown distribution AND WILL ONLY BE GIVEN TO STUDENTS WHO HAVE ORDERED A CAP AND GOWN.
- You must present your photo ID when you pick up your tickets.
- If you cannot pick up your tickets yourself, please provide your representative with a signed letter from you authorizing him or her to do so. The person must be prepared to present his or her photo ID.
For questions call Student Services 212-343-1234 ext. 5009 or the Registrar 212-343-1234 ext. 5008