Obtain your advisor’s signature and present it completed to the Office of the Registrar. Check the Academic Calendar for deadlines.
updated on: 07/27/15
Application for Course Withdrawal
Should you decide to withdraw after the add/drop period has expired, download, obtain the necessary signatures, and submit to the Office of the Registrar.
updated on: 03/08/16
Application for Degree
Submit this application in your final semester so that your folder may be audited for graduation.
updated on: 06/04/21
Application for Semester Withdrawal
updated on: 08/16/21
Change of Address
Update the MCNY database with your most recent contact information.
updated on: 03/28/06
Change of Degree/Curriculum
Complete this form to transfer between degrees and/or programs. Signatures required.
updated on: 02/08/05
Download to review the MCNY requirements for a GED. Present completed packet with a money order. Details inside.
updated on: 02/23/06
To appeal any grade received this past semester, follow the instructions and present by the posted deadline (see Registrar News).
updated on: 06/08/06
Attend at least four (4) weeks of the semester before applying for a loan deferment.
updated on: 10/14/10
Read thoroughly and follow the instructions. Specify the information that you would have the Office include in your letter or form.
updated on: 03/27/06
MCNY School for Business CLEP Chart
The MCNY Business course equivalents for CLEP examinations are listed in this chart.
updated on: 12/21/04
Name Change Affidavit
Modify your name by having this form notarized and presenting it in-person to the Office of the Registrar.
updated on: 02/04/05
You may include this description of the College’s history and grading system with your application materials to other institutions.
updated on: 10/06/05
Request a complete summary of your academic career at MCNY, TCI, or Interboro through our online transcript ordering site.
- Transcripts are $8.25 per copy
- Mailed transcripts will take 5-7 business days to process
- The link can also be used by all former TCI, PSB, and INTERBORO students
- You do not need your student ID number if you don’t know it.
- If you need an electronic official transcript for employment or college, please have the transcript sent directly to your employer or college.
- If you receive an error message stating “do you want to edit the personal information you entered above?” PLEASE select NO.
updated on: 01/10/2021