Questions about a final grade should always be brought to your professor for that course. If you still believe that you have a bona fide reason to dispute the grade after that conversation, you can submit an official Grade Appeal. The Grade Appeal process is detailed in the Student Handbook and the proper form and instructions can be downloaded here.