The “Start-up Incubator Program” will provide an opportunity for MCNY School for Business Students & Alumni to further develop their Constructive Actions into real business projects taking them to the next level!
Who can Apply:
- Undergraduate Business program students in semester 4 and above; MBA students in semester 1 and above
- Business School Alumni
Criteria for Selection: Passing the interview with the Incubation Facilitation Team
Last Date to Apply: June 15th, 2021, 11.59 pm
Cost of the Program: The Program is free for students and alumni.
Benefits of joining the program:
- Excellent opportunity to develop entrepreneurship skills
- Mentoring by Expert Business School faculty and industry professionals
- Networking Opportunities: Platform to connect with industry and field experts
- Opportunity to participate in the Business Pitch competition and earn prizes
New Venture Pitch:
- The Start-up Business Competition will take place on October 22, 2021
- Participants of the Incubator Program will have the opportunity to compete to win the best Business Plan Pitch
- The three best pitches will receive award certificates and cash prizes (TBA soon)
Please email to sign up for the program: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incubation Facilitation Team:
Prof. Radhika Jha, Program Director
Dr. David Rosner, Faculty Advisor
Mr. John Edwards, Lead Facilitator
and Business School Faculty, Alumni and Industry personnel.