The “Startup Incubator Program” provides an opportunity for Business School students and alumni to further develop their Constructive Actions into real business projects and take them to the next experiential level. The students will be guided by an expert team of mentors to prepare a real-world business plan and pitch it to a panel of judges in the business plan competition held twice in an academic year. The best three pitches win cash prizes and award certificates.
- Undergraduate Business Program students in semester 4 and above & MBA students in semester 1 and above
- Business School Alumni
Criteria for Selection: Passing the interview with the Incubation Facilitation Team
Cost of the Program: The program is FREE for students and alumni.
Last Date to Apply: Rolling deadline
Benefits of joining the program:
- Excellent opportunity to develop entrepreneurship skills.
- Mentoring by Expert Business School Faculty and Industry Personnel.
- Platform to connect with industry and field experts.
- Networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in the Business Pitch competition in Fall 2022 and earn prizes.
New Venture Pitch:
- Startup Business Competition will be held in Fall 2022, Thursday, November 10, 4 pm – 6 pm at the Manhattan Campus Commons
- Participants of the incubator program will get an opportunity to compete and win the best Business Plan Pitch.
- The three best pitches will receive award certificates and cash prizes.
Incubation Facilitation Team:
Prof. Radhika Jha
Dr. David Rosner
Plus Business School Faculty, Alumni and Industry leaders
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL: