Yes. If you are receiving any kind of financial aid from sources outside of MCNY, you must report the scholarship to the Financial Aid Office. We may adjust your financial aid package to compensate. Nevertheless, the outside scholarship will have some beneficial effects. For instance, outside scholarships may be used to replace loans.