The “Startup Incubator Program” provides an opportunity to Business School students and alumni to further develop their Constructive Actions into real business projects and take them to the next experiential level.
- Undergraduate Business program students in semester 4 and above & MBA students in semester 1 and above
- Business School Alumni
Criteria for Selection: Passing the interview with the Incubation Facilitation Team
Cost of the Program: The program is free for students and alumni.
Last Date to Apply: December 30th, 2021, 11.59 pm
Benefits of joining the program:
- Excellent opportunity to develop entrepreneurship skills.
- Mentoring by Expert Business School Faculty and Industry Personnel.
- Platform to connect with industry and field experts.
- Networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in the Business Pitch competition in SPRING 2022 and earn prizes.
New Venture Pitch:
- Startup Business Competition will be held in April 2022 (day/time TBA) where the participants of the incubator program will get an opportunity to compete and win the best Business Plan Pitch.
- The three best pitches will receive award certificates and cash prizes.
Incubation Facilitation Team:
Prof. Radhika Jha
Dr. David Rosner
Plus Business School Faculty, Alumni and Industry leaders
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL:
Professor RADHIKA JHA:
Asst. Dean KENYA KIRKLAND: