Department Name: Financial Aid Office
Job Title: Front Desk Staff
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Supervisors: Jason Key, Michael Caruso
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Deadline: Ongoing until position is filled
Total Hours per week: 20
Location: Manhattan campus
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Provide front desk coverage including initial intake of students requesting services/ information and refer them to the appropriate counselor.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
- Record maintenance skills and provide clerical support to the financial aid office.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of customers in a MCNY community.
- Provide students with information as it pertains to their financial aid account.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Experience with customer service and answering the phone lines.
- Ability to interact in a friendly and professional manner with students, staff and faculty.
- Experience with line databases, and MS application programs (e.g., MS Word, Excel, etc.) a plus.
- Knowledge of the financial aid process, as it pertains to FAFSA, TAP and Loans.
- Fax machine
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must pay attention to details and be able to complete tasks as assigned.
- Must be punctual
- Record Keeping skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the financial aid programs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org