Department Name: Admissions Office
Job Title: Office Assistant
Supervisor: Shawana Singletary
Pay Rate: $15/hour
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Deadline: Ongoing until position is filled
Total Hours per week: 20
Location: Bronx campus
- Work from either the reception area or as needed and assigned by supervisor.
- Collect and process required documents from prospective students in a proficient manner and ensures that documents are carefully handled to avoid misplacement.
- Enter student inquiry data into the MCNY student information system database.
- Greet visitors and provide them with appropriate paperwork to facilitate purpose of visit.
- Answer phone calls, collect and record voice mail messages and process information as required.
- Assist in preparations for and be available for MCNY sponsored events.
- Assist in outreach activities to students including making phone calls, sending e-mails and mailings.
- Other support and clerical duties as required.
- Fax machine
- Currently enrolled in a degree program at Metropolitan College of New York
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills (internal and external).
- Excellent telephone courtesy.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Ability to execute instructions accurately and on time.
- Comfort and proficiency with technology.
- Must be able available to work scheduled evenings and weekends.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org