When arriving to campus, ensure you can provide both:
- government-issued identification, and
- a physical/digital copy of your CDC Vaccination Card showing full vaccination (Moderna/Pfizer-2 doses, J&J-1 dose).
No other vaccination or testing proof is accepted for guests to ensure compliance with the campus vaccination requirement.
You can provide your vaccination record in the same way that students submit their information. Vaccination incentives are only for current students.
Timelines for Vaccination Proof and Testing
- a first dose of Moderna will be allowed on campus for up to 28 days from their first dose AND provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test on a weekly basis.
- a first dose of Pfizer will be allowed on campus for up to 21 days from their first dose AND provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test on a weekly basis.
- one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be allowed on campus with uploaded proof of vaccine.
Incentives for Spring 2022 Students
Students enrolled for Spring 2022 (January 2022) that provide their documentation by January 10, 2022 will be eligible to receive a $100 vaccination incentive. Those approved for medical or religious exemptions would also be eligible. Payments will be distributed by January 25, 2022 and students may only receive the incentive once.
Upload your Proof of Vaccination