Information for Students, Faculty, and Staff
MCNY’s face mask requirement will be modified for both campuses beginning October 1, 2022, unless public health conditions indicate otherwise. The new policy will be as follows:
- Faculty and staff may continue to require that face masks be worn in their classrooms and/or offices.
- Masking is otherwise encouraged but not required.
We ask that everyone please be considerate and respond to the requests of individuals who prefer mask-wearing, including those who may be at higher risk of illness.
All faculty, staff, students and visitors must show proof of completed vaccination to enter MCNY campuses.
When arriving to campus, ensure you can provide both:
- government-issued identification, and
- a physical/digital copy of your CDC Vaccination Card showing full vaccination (Moderna/Pfizer-2 doses, J&J-1 dose).
No other vaccination or testing proof is accepted for guests to ensure compliance with the campus vaccination requirement.
You can provide your vaccination record in the same way that students submit their information. Vaccination incentives are only for current students.
Timelines for Vaccination Proof and Testing
- a first dose of Moderna will be allowed on campus for up to 28 days from their first dose AND provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test on a weekly basis.
- a first dose of Pfizer will be allowed on campus for up to 21 days from their first dose AND provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test on a weekly basis.
- one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be allowed on campus with uploaded proof of vaccine.
Upload your Proof of Vaccination