Information for Students, Faculty, and Staff
Classes that are scheduled to be in person or hybrid are being held as of February 1, 2022. This is a reminder that masks that cover your nose and mouth must be worn at all times in classrooms, common areas and shared work areas. We encourage you to use the KN95 masks that will be available at the security desks of each campus. Social distancing should be maintained to the extent possible while on campus.
All faculty, staff, students and visitors must show proof of completed vaccination to enter MCNY campuses.
When arriving to campus, ensure you can provide both:
- government-issued identification, and
- a physical/digital copy of your CDC Vaccination Card showing full vaccination (Moderna/Pfizer-2 doses, J&J-1 dose).
No other vaccination or testing proof is accepted for guests to ensure compliance with the campus vaccination requirement.
You can provide your vaccination record in the same way that students submit their information. Vaccination incentives are only for current students.
Timelines for Vaccination Proof and Testing
- a first dose of Moderna will be allowed on campus for up to 28 days from their first dose AND provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test on a weekly basis.
- a first dose of Pfizer will be allowed on campus for up to 21 days from their first dose AND provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test on a weekly basis.
- one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be allowed on campus with uploaded proof of vaccine.
Upload your Proof of Vaccination