International Transcript Evaluations and Translations
Metropolitan College of New York accepts official transcript evaluations for undergraduate and graduate admissions only from NACES member transcript evaluators. All foreign academic transcripts must be evaluated by any ONE of these agencies: SpanTran; Education Credential Evaluators (ECE); World Education Services (WES); IFCS; or other NACES member. Preferably, official evaluations should be emailed directly from the agency to your Admissions counselor. Otherwise, completed evaluations can be mailed by the agency to the MCNY Admissions Office to be recorded as official. Paper copies or documents sent from student emails will be recorded as unofficial. For your reference, the below listed evaluators are in New York City closest to the Manhattan campus.
SpanTran is now offering an evaluation discount for MCNY students. Depending on the service you need, you can receive between $10 and $70 off your evaluation. Click on this link, to start your online evaluation and submit your documents electronically to Spantran. No need to mail documents. Their normal and discounted rates are listed below.
Normal Rates: https://spantran.com/web/services/evaluations
- General Evaluation is $85, $135 or $160 for 10, 5 and 2 business day service, respectively.
- Course-by-Course Analysis is $170, $270 and $420 for 10, 5 and 2 business days, respectively.
Discount for MCNY Students: Start your Spantran Evaluation here
- General Evaluation is $75, $125 or $150 for 10, 5 and 2 business day service, respectively.
- Course-by-Course Analysis is $150, $250 and $350 for 10, 5 and 2 business days, respectively
Applicants with high school transcripts and high school diplomas need a general evaluation. Applicants with college/university transcripts need a course-by-course transcript evaluation.
Please remember that MCNY’s recommended application deadlines are:
- November 1 for Spring Semester – Classes start in early January
- March 1 for Summer Semester – Classes start in early May
- June 1 for Fall Semester – Classes start in early September